ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF2023?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
What about Llandow?

I know it's not particularly central, but it's a good cheeky little circuit, IIRC the cafe did great grub, and so long as we don't mind sharing with sheep I'm sure there's a field or two nearby for the campers.

No, no and no. With another no for good measure 🤣

Good grub yes....but after 4 laps it's boring. Worst circuit layout in the UK.
Says alot when the Go-kart track is better than the main circuit 😂

Can we just rent one of the fields direct from the farmer? Clios are surprisingly good off road 😉👌

Rent? You just barrel in to them and claim your brakes faded 🤣

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I’m at Castle Combe next month and I get on very well with some bloke that works there. I don’t even have to sign on or do the safety briefing, he just ticks the boxes for me! Lol)
I’ll speak to him as they are more than set up for the event and I know they’d have us. It’s just money depending because it’s b*****d expensive…
I also appreciate it’s a prick to get to for 90% of the club members.
Best idea yet if you ask me. More so as Combe allow camping on site for certain events. Plenty of camp sites close by as alternatives.
The café is really good too and the staff/marshals are sound.

It's far enough away from the locals for us to get a little rowdy in the evenings and a much better circuit than Blyton.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
@Sunglasses_Ron if it is Anglesey I know of a Marquee company fairly local I could put you in touch with if needed.

Unfortunately I've decided to do overtime that weekend, much to the wife's delight as she was planning something for our 10th wedding anniversary 😂

@Ol’Tarby! I'll give you directions for the craft beer cave that you can detour to on the way there.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Hmmmm
25-27th August may work for us better than July dates 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.