ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSL's First Outing (56ker Doom)

Turbos.
Was a bit worried i'd be disappointed with the CSL on track, but it was fappin awesome! Had to go easy on the brakes, but other than that the car was blinding. Was lapping at 58 seconds, which is the same time as ex-Ferrari Challenge cars in a recent Intermarques race, so can't want to get the APs on!

Heres some picw, also of SteveWRC and the other Steve in his Clio.

P1040379.gif

P1040380.gif

P1040388.gif

P1040390.gif

P1040391.gif

P1040396.gif

P1040400.gif

P1040421.gif

P1040457.gif

P1040447.jpg

P1040427.jpg

P1040434.jpg

P1040452.jpg

P1040416.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
It just looks at home doesn't it heh?

How come M cars always seem to have issues with the anchors? Doesn't the M6 waste it's brakes as well?

Dan

Turbos.
Yeah, brake fluid boiled fairly quickly... but the rest wasn't as bad as the reputation to be fair! Just had to go easy on them.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I suppose it's the kinda thing that would never be an issue on the roads either.

Dan

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rob, don't understand how you were runnin the samre pace as the challenge cars?? :S They should be significantly quicker!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
not a huge bmw fan but really like the csl, just seems to make sence:D

saw one on track at cadwell a few weeks back and the sound when it was at full chat was ace!

Renaultsport 220T
More pics to follow....

Just got home, downloading pics now.

Sorry I didn't get out with you Rob, I had a better offer! lol

Your car sounded and looked the nuts!

Even when it was sideways out of Graham Hill Bend!!!!!

Good effort. :D

Very nice, do love the CSL's :approve: you'll have to bring it to the next bluey meet (when ever that is) Rob, so I can have a good perv over it :cool:

RB 182 Special.
Some great cars in those photos.

I absolutely love CSLs!!! The APs simply complete an already incredible machine.

Revels Mum & Sister
Nice skills Fenn you cnut.

I see you got the numberplate as well ;)

Dirty gheyer

Fenn PWNS Ali ;)

Turbos.
Papa Fenn is banned from going on two wheels in my car!

Ali, should add that Intermarque is normal drivers in Challenge cars, not Challenge Drivers in Challenge cars.... ;)

Will look forward to seeing your pics Steve-o, will buy one if you got a big enough shot!

Renaultsport 220T
Papa Fenn is banned from going on two wheels in my car!

Ali, should add that Intermarque is normal drivers in Challenge cars, not Challenge Drivers in Challenge cars.... ;)

Will look forward to seeing your pics Steve-o, will buy one if you got a big enough shot!

Don't be silly mate, I'll stick them all on a cd for ya.

Haven't had time yet to sort throught them. Hopefully tonight.

E90
Tramp looking mutha fcuker, pmsl at his "student" shoes

Clutter

I'm taking it round the ring, show him the way.

Renaultsport 220T
I forgot to post your little moment shot, Rob. Tis a bit soft, but you can see what your up to. :cool:

web.jpg

Turbos.
If you weren't trying to go ball deep with that bird then you would of got plenty of time in the car Steve-o!

Converse FTFW. I actually stop being a student as of today, thank f**k!