ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS '12 - A Video

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Nice little vid, no dog kennel but I was in it when the Twizzy drove past.

Christ i'm pretty! :approve:

I wish my DSLR had HD video. :dapprove:

Cheers guys.

Yeah a steadicam is next on the list, but the convoy bit wasn't shot by me, I was driving. Also had a GoPro rigged up for convoy, but got detached from that.

Weather was f*cking awful, if it wasn't raining I'd have shot a lot more and even got the crane out.

Yeah as soon as I saw the first static shot I realised it must have been an utter nightmare and limited your opportunities to shoot. Hence why I wasn't a miserable t**t picking holes in it. Hopefully the next event you have a crack at the weather will at very least stay dry so you get more to work with.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So awesome Greggles. Missing some detailing action right enough! ;)

So awesome Greggles. Missing some detailing action right enough! ;)

I was gonna shoot you wiping jizz on robs windows but thought it'd be odd with a BMW getting central focus.

Jamie, I somehow shot a load of your car! Had to cut a fair bit out!

Tangoed Works
Awesome vid. Makes me miss being in a Clio in a way. This forum is so awesome, by far the best IMO. So many have grown up using cs and it's even better they have stuck around even with the new motors.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice work Greg <3

I'd look at a Fig-Rig to steady up some shots, and SRS lack of crane use :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Few cameo appearances myself :approve:

Good vid Gregg I'll stick it on our FaceBook page.