ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS 14 South East Convoy Thread

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
I followed a couple of cars that went a1m northbound and lost everyone else lol. Good day out all in imo, need a meet again soon!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Epic fail after south mimms lol, why did everyone circle the roundabout twice!? Anyway we all found our way there in the end.
Kyle 86 how was OriginRS? ;)
I never went pal I was stuck at my sh**hole workplace. I got refused holiday that day even though I put in for it 5 mths before

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I never went pal I was stuck at my sh**hole workplace. I got refused holiday that day even though I put in for it 5 mths before
2 piggies flying
3 pikeys fighting

Roll on css15 :dapprove:

Evo
People circled the roundabout? I followed others who went off at the right exit the first time lol

Fortunately I was left with a few lads who knew where they were going but yeah everyone circled the roundabout except me who took a last minute dive down the wrong turnoff lol

Renault Clio MK4
Fortunately I was left with a few lads who knew where they were going but yeah everyone circled the roundabout except me who took a last minute dive down the wrong turnoff lol

I didn't have a clue where I was going but luckily enough I had my sat nav to get me there