ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

css15 and fcs15

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Who's going from round here?
I'm thinking of attending both but for a 1 day ticket only as I'm usually to busy over weekends to camp over.
Just wondering who I can meet up with at either of these.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Lee...don't worry as it will be dealt with nearer the time. Convoy thread will be arranged and we can go from there. Let's get New Year out of the way first. ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
@Don is it time yet? :) havnt spoke to you in ages love.x
I know sweet cheeks. Looking to kick plans in may so we still have enough time. You doing track and full weekend? Also don't forget Shakespeare Raceway in a couple of weeks...

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
think I'm just doing the day and not sure on track yet, it depends if the Mrs comes or not.
should be at the Shakespeare one yep, forgot about that one to be honest.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
FCS I will be leaving to @..Jack.. as I will be out of the country from 6th to 13th June. CSS I will definitely be going as I missed last year due to work commitments and there is no way I'm missing it this year.