ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSSSCC (Clio Sport Saturday South Central Convoy) '13

:rasp: CLIO SPORT SATURDAY SOUTH CENTRAL CONVOY

CSS 13 has been announced! (as most of you know)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?677473-ClioSport-Saturday-2013

Should get a list of those whom will be up for a South Central Convoy down to Duxford on the 22nd of June! :approve:

1.) Charlie

BG 182 FF
1. Charlie
2. Peanuthead
3. Feates+StephenJ
4. dubby

Any ideas of where the convoy should be from, last year we met at Chieveley Services (M4 J13, RG18 9XX)

PH2 Flamer
I reckon the same place. Unless we will be taking the m40? If thats the case i think wheatley services is a good shout. For us lot in oxfordshire anyway.

I think peartree services in oxford would be best for us lot in oxfordshire, i've got my uncle and auntie coming in their v6, they live in high wycombe which is on the way to duxford so could stop off there too! :)

PH2 Flamer
Peartree isnt near the motorway though. Whichever route you take, youd pass either chievely or wheatley services.

I have myself and 4 other mates from just my area coming. 1 182, 2 172s and a 172 cup. Were all meeting at wheatley or chievely, im picking stephen up too.

172 cup
Think this will be a difficult one as people will be coming up the m3. M4 and m40. I will meet on the m4 as above but maybe we should set up a meeting point for each motorway then all meet on the m25 after the M40 turning. What do people think?

I will have a new car for ClioSport Saturday BUT .... im still coming along :) will bring my media friend along to get some pictures of the convoy up and that ;)

BG 182 FF
Popped everything for South Central into one thread here, if you guys let me know times etc for the Oxford meet I will put it on the thread :D