ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cumbria/Northumberland/North Yorkshire 26th may :)

Arctic 182
Oryt guys and girls

Going to organise a meet as had a good one a couple off week ago with a few people.it will be on the 26th of may or the 27th if ppl prefer it.

We will meet at Carlisle airport at 9:30am take pics and chat etc.we will then head to hartside threw alston and stop off at the cafe for more pics and a toilet break haha.
Then we will head back down hartside towards mickleton as its an awesome road obv stop along the way if ppl want pics etc.

We will then set off and go towards hawes which will take us to the lakes so can go threw the lakes and head back towards Carlisle plus the lakes will have some good spots for photos.

This run will last allday so prob won't be back till tea time.if anyone else has any other routes along the way please say.ill get a google route up later.

Post this on any other forums to get a good few of us together :)

Here's the few that cane lastime

Thanks ash
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337191795.152129.jpg

Mini Cooper S
Re: Meet at Carlisle 26th may :)

Nice one ash I can only make the Sunday mind.

1. Porty
2. Nash
2. Pyne

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, posted on the 106 Rallye Register, see if anyone else is interested. Would be nice to have a run up or down the other side of hartside, melmerby side, its a much better/twistier road that way than the other side to Alston.
Russ

Italian 3.2 V6
1. Porty
2. Nash
3. Pyne
4. Firth
5. Nixon
6. Russ
7. Russ + 1 (r32)
8. Leon (s4)
9. Piers.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Was a great day up until the Rallye decided it didn't want to hold its water anymore! Pretty sure theres a hole in the rad, guessing it was a stone thats gone through it, will know more when i get it in bits. Hope you guys had a good run out, my mate Craig (with the R32) seemed to enjoy himself so we'll get another run organised asap. I dont mind the low turnout <6 cars, sometimes more than that is a pain, waiting for everyone, finding places to stop etc so all good.
My pic of how the day finished (after 20miles). Thanks for the lift home Piers.
Russ
44267139136-vi.jpg

Mini Cooper S
Sorry guys only just got the car bk from my mates it's all good now though ready for the next run ;)