ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cumbria RR Day

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Just gauging interest atm..

Wondering who would fancy it, iv not had the 172 on a RR yet and would like to see what kind of power its putting out...

Last time i went it was £30 for 3 power runs but there was about 10+ people there...

Will be held at JDM-Dyno. http://www.jdm-dyno.com/index.html

Unit 4
Kirkbride Airfield
Kirkbride
Wigton
Cumbria
CA7 5HP
UK

If we get a few people interested il pop up when i get chance and see what kind of deal he might be able to do for us..

1. Tunst

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just did a route planner and it's basically Scotland. Too far for me this time... :dapprove:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
If theres not much interest for cumbria then there is teg sport at carnforth that are meant to be good and not too far for most of north west?

Mini Cooper S
what about porthouse and jonny!? sure we could get 10 for this tunst put it on cwc see if you get any luck there?!

S2 106 GTI
Ah jdm! My old 172 cup spent loads of runs on that dyno!!

Just a heads up, my mate who does remapping has a dyno now, I mentioned about an open day, based in ulverston too.

http://www.optimumtuning.co.uk/

Jamie - I've been teg with a mate and his scooby (4x4 dyno) it's a nice place!! Another option

Last edited:
  R27 - 77/500
do u know what sort of dyno it is? Im replying off phone so cant check link. If im gonna go on i wanna know results are reliable. Either teg sport at carnforth or motoscope at northallerton are reputable.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
do u know what sort of dyno it is? Im replying off phone so cant check link. If im gonna go on i wanna know results are reliable. Either teg sport at carnforth or motoscope at northallerton are reputable.

We'l see what numbers we get and we'l decide on a venue, if JDM aint up to CS standards :rasp:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Tbh mate im not fussed, il go anywhere but i though id give these guys as shot, as the times iv been there the cars have made there quoted power or near.

R27 - 77/500
that will do then :) is it a dyno thats built into the ground or a trailered one? Seems quiet here not many takers

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
he meant the guys who posted it i think mark... rich firth.. that will be him his mate with the RB 197 cup lives on dalston road

Clio 197 F1 R27
Aye will have been me. Was parked outside my mates house most of the day yesterday coz we went to the track day with Porty.

S2 106 GTI
Dan_cup - the dyno is very close to realistic readouts, when I had my 172 cup, it had some engine work done and claimed to have around 200bhp, I took it there and it came out with 182bhp, then with every mod I did I took it there to see what it made....or hadn't..... it was very interesting finding out what worked best. The matched inlets claimed to give 9-12bhp and mine whent up by 10bhp! so I would say thats close!

R27 - 77/500
Aye will have been me. Was parked outside my mates house most of the day yesterday coz we went to the track day with Porty.

Ah good stuff, ive seen that Rb parked at there few times.

Dan_cup - the dyno is very close to realistic readouts, when I had my 172 cup, it had some engine work done and claimed to have around 200bhp, I took it there and it came out with 182bhp, then with every mod I did I took it there to see what it made....or hadn't..... it was very interesting finding out what worked best. The matched inlets claimed to give 9-12bhp and mine whent up by 10bhp! so I would say thats close!

Cool sounds good :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Yeah my bad, il make some calls at the weekend.

How many people we got then?