ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup at Warkworth Castle

172 cup
I had a drive up to Warkworth castle with the missus on Sunday for a picnic and took a few sneaky photos while she dissaproved :)

DSC_1022.jpg

DSC_1021.jpg

DSC_1019.jpg

DSC_0999.jpg

DSC_1023.jpg

DSC_1002.jpg

DSC_1009.jpg

AB 182
Loving the cup, I think I keep seeing this at Blyth Asda?

Should of come to the meet last month we had at Warkworth mate, was a good'un :approve:

172 cup
Loving the cup, I think I keep seeing this at Blyth Asda?

Should of come to the meet last month we had at Warkworth mate, was a good'un :approve:

Yeh it's parked there for a lot of it's life, hopefully not much longer! Couldn't make it on the day mate as I was working :(

AB 182
Yeh it's parked there for a lot of it's life, hopefully not much longer! Couldn't make it on the day mate as I was working :(

Changing job or something mate?

Everytime I see it I stop and stare, then get an earful from the other half. They don't quite get it lol.

What was the missus disapproving of?

Just up the road at last months meet we got ourselves to this place http://www.royaldouble.com awesome icecream!