ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup attacked!

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
I think some one took a pot shot at my car!
Driving through Chavham in kent saturday. There was a massive crash on the drivers side of the car. I thought something had hit the driver's side window.
From the force of the impact i didnt think it was a stone chucked from the road. There where also no other cars about.
The impact has hit the plastic handle and made a small indent. The projectile also scuffed the handle and on its exit towards my window damaged a bit of paint.
Drove back round to see if i could see the feckers but there was no one.

http://hollaa.net/todaysstuff/DSCF0001.JPG

Ph-Sold!
We've got a regional office in Chatham (Capstone Road), had a spate of pikeys taking potshots at people in the offices with airguns from the woods/flats nearby

what a bunch of f**king w*****s. they're so sad. Can't beleive people don't have anything better to do with their time tbh.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Don't use a touch-up pen, cover it up with a Fujiwara Tofu Shop sticker!! ^_^ Or join the "night kids" heh heh heh!

Gutted though... some w*****s in the world.

-Akira

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I had some little fuck3r do this to me in a 5hithole not far from where I live about 12 months ago.

He was in a church yard about 20ft from a sweeping curve leading onto a long straight bit of 60mph single carriageway. All I heard was a crash where the egg he threw hit the a pillar. I didn't know what it was until I was further up the road doing a fair old speed when a torrent of egg poured through the sunroof onto me.

I went back, chased the little ba5tard around the church ready to destroy his already limited cranial capacity. All the time, his harem of 2, 14 year old diseased wh0res hurled abuse at me while drinking lambrini and smoking consecutively.

When I caught him, I was ready to change his face forever but thought what is the point. He was about 16, stank of BO, won't have had a job and wore a vest to accentuate his malnurished frame possibly in an effort to generate revenue for his harems lambrini addiction through charitable donations. I was 23, had just secured a good job with a financial institution, was wearing a suit and didn't smell of BO.

I walked away, all the time wanting to turn back and do the right thing. As I walked back to the car, 'big man' even threatened to kill me with his ho's now empty bottle of pregnancy juice.

When I got home, I phoned the police who promptly visited the house for a statement 4 days later. I told them what I wanted to do to Dolph Lundgren and the police officer just said 'There would be no point, you would go to prison for that while nothing will happen to him'. It turns out that the same individual had done the same to a woman a couple of days earlier and she had hit the kerb seriously damaging her car and very narrowly avoiding a serious accident.

This country is screwed.

Last edited:

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Akira2506 said:
Don't use a touch-up pen, cover it up with a Fujiwara Tofu Shop sticker!! ^_^ Or join the "night kids" heh heh heh!

Gutted though... some w*nkers in the world.

^^
Lol not a bad idea but i think it would be just us that gets that!
Len i glad you had a go back.

You might have even put him off doing it again! ....well we can hope

Clio 182 + Recaros
Looks like an airgun pellet to me.

Fingers crossed a trigger happy armed response team put them out of everyones misery!!

black/gold 182
len_beach said:
I had some little f**k3r do this to me in a 5hithole not far from where I live about 12 months ago.

He was in a church yard about 20ft from a sweeping curve leading onto a long straight bit of 60mph single carriageway. All I heard was a crash where the egg he threw hit the a pillar. I didn't know what it was until I was further up the road doing a fair old speed when a torrent of egg poured through the sunroof onto me.

I went back, chased the little ba5tard around the church ready to destroy his already limited cranial capacity. All the time, his harem of 2, 14 year old diseased wh0res hurled abuse at me while drinking lambrini and smoking consecutively.

When I caught him, I was ready to change his face forever but thought what is the point. He was about 16, stank of BO, won't have had a job and wore a vest to accentuate his malnurished frame possibly in an effort to generate revenue for his harems lambrini addiction through charitable donations. I was 23, had just secured a good job with a financial institution, was wearing a suit and didn't smell of BO.

I walked away, all the time wanting to turn back and do the right thing. As I walked back to the car, 'big man' even threatened to kill me with his ho's now empty bottle of pregnancy juice.

When I got home, I phoned the police who promptly visited the house for a statement 4 days later. I told them what I wanted to do to Dolph Lundgren and the police officer just said 'There would be no point, you would go to prison for that while nothing will happen to him'. It turns out that the same individual had done the same to a woman a couple of days earlier and she had hit the kerb seriously damaging her car and very narrowly avoiding a serious accident.

This country is screwed.
lol, i can just see you running round grave yard,, but can imagin the satisfaction you would get if you gave the little f*cker a few slaps to the dumpling :slap: . hope you sort out your car soon matey ;)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Theres some right little s***s around, no respected for other peoples property.

Engles Mummy
Is that it? Jesus Christ!

You should be moaning about s**t like this -

damage2.jpg

R

rich[182]

Thing that annoys me is these scroates have no regard for the law and are happy to live outside it, but if you do anything to them then they expect the law to then support them
Im all for act outside law = placed outside law

RB182cup&golf gti
i'd just bought my cup and a group of kids lobbed a massive stick at it, i swerved and it clattered underneath so i stopped the car bolted after em and they all s**t themselves - i caught up with lardy one who couldnt escape but thought what the hell am i doing - loads of people watching wondering what the hell i was doing so did the same as Len and sacked it off.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
len_beach said:
I had some little f**k3r do this to me in a 5hithole not far from where I live about 12 months ago.

This country is screwed.

Well thats why you dont get caught isnt it!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
blue nose said:
lol, i can just see you running round grave yard,, but can imagin the satisfaction you would get if you gave the little f*cker a few slaps to the dumpling :slap: . hope you sort out your car soon matey ;)

It was funny watching him think he could get away. Thankfully I used to be a sprinter at national level so soon caught the little gypsy.

It was my old car which was good, if it was the Clio, I wouldn't have walked away.

Daz_172 said:
Well thats why you dont get caught isnt it!

I didn't really have much choice. He had three scroaty side kicks with him, his 2 ho's and my car was in clear view about 20ft.
The thing that annoyed me the most was that all the time I was having a go at this tool, a fat, old benefit leeching couple were hanging over there back fence having a go at me even though it was perfectly clear from the 'conversation' what had happened and who was in the wrong.

It was amazing watching the burgeoning parasitic underclass clan together. I was tempted to take a car full back down but that would just make me as bad as them.

We need a vigilante group setting up in this country.