ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup badges

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

should my cup have the badges on the door pillers that say cup?? got it new in june 03 but it never had any badges on it but i have seen other cups with them on.

C

Cupster

Should do! Not sure if the dealers put them on like the splitter but personally I think you had a result cos there a pain to remove as I did!

172, Tiguan

those were the crooked ones when i got the car, however new ones are 2 quid each so i changed them.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Mmmmmmmmmmm... wonky! ;)

Mine were the same, so I pulled the yellow 172 bit off and now theyre like this >>>

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1071318723__Cup_badge_close_01.jpg

Like Jon says, theyre only £2.01 +VAT each (part no - 7711291177) so just get some if you want them.

Ive never bothered swapping the pillar ones, as I think it looks ok like that, but I bought another one to stick on the boot under the Clio badge!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Ive just got a 172 engine cover for my Cup. Gonna put the Cup 172 badge on it once I get a moment. Ive bought about half a dozen since theyre so cheap. Never know when some r****d migt try and steal them off the pillars.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

think ill get one to put on the back under the clio badge just so people know exactly what it is when i blow them away!!