ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup for an RS Megane

Anyone considering this option?

I love the cup to bits but need more space for the golf clubs.

I would miss the performance but it looks like the new RS Megane should keep up. Smae performane as a BMW330i but for £12K less!

My local dealer has no specific info. on price but has given me a brochure. I would still be an active member of this club if I did change vehicles.

Does anyone know where I can find out more? (apart from typing in RS Megane on Google)

Cheers

172, Tiguan

rsteam.org will have some info.

I have considered it, but will see how funds allow.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Lets face it we dont really know yet - you cant test one and none of the mags have got their hands on one yet. I must admit its tempting though.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

well ricardo were doing the development on the car. so it should be a goodun.

Tappd'd RS

Quote: Originally posted by compocup on 18 February 2004

I love the cup to bits but need more space for the golf clubs ...
I have a very similar problem, although I dont play golf!

The RS Megane looks too be potentially very good, but Ive heard it should be around £20K - have you considered moving to another manufacturer e.g. Civic Type R (Like Me) or Seat Leon Cupra R which are both superb machines Ive heard?

i swear i saw one of the these driving through town the other week Rugby), it was bright orange and had the fancy twin exhausts, did I see a special early model then??? heh i feel privelaged.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by compocup on 18 February 2004

Yeah... Ive already considered this...

Had a new Megane as a courtesy car for a couple of days and I really liked it, in fact I dont even mind the looks, so a 225bhp turbo one would be great!

Wonder how cheap wed be able to get one?!