ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup front splitter

Tappd'd RS

Im picking up my cup in just under a months time and I havent seen any pics comparing the front with and without the splitter.

Can anyone help?

Tappd'd RS

thanx for clearing that one up - i dont wanna be left without one when i pick my car up ;)

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Paddy got mine on at the weekend....looks good too. Makes the front look lower!!

Get one you know you want to!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I will probably get slated for this but I actually prefer the mk2 172 without the splitter.

I think it spoils the smoothness of the front end. I think if it was painted then it would look better. But that is deffinatly one mod I wont do to my car. I am not sure whether it would look good on the mk1 but I believe the mk1 has a more suited front end for it.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I was thinking the same and was worried it would look rubbish once fitted. But im really happy with it just makes the front look a bit more aggressive and lower. I always felt there was something unfinished about the front! :confused:

But ill be honest....you can hardly notice its there most of the time!!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Was a pain in the arse hands are still bleeding now!! Main problem was I didnt have a ramp so had little room to work in! The splitter come with recesses in the plastic for the rivots under the bumper but these didnt line up so I had to cut them. Then lining it up was a pain, once I had it in place it was easy to drill and screw on! I was very pleased with my work as it fits perfectly :D

Clio 1.6 16V

Thanks Geordiepaul. I will probably be ordering one next month, Cheers Neil

BTW, by the time I get a splitter and drive down from Jockland, your hands should have healed up ...... just in time for you to fit mines!!:D

320d M Sport

i keep lookin at Pauls pic and thinkin £130???!,,,,,,, hmm still unsure.. how about someone change their cup to FLame red then ill see what i looks like?!