ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cup front splitter

Tappd'd RS

Im picking up my cup in just under a months time and I havent seen any pics comparing the front with and without the splitter.

Can anyone help?

Tappd'd RS

thanx for clearing that one up - i dont wanna be left without one when i pick my car up ;)

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Paddy got mine on at the weekend....looks good too. Makes the front look lower!!

Get one you know you want to!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I will probably get slated for this but I actually prefer the mk2 172 without the splitter.

I think it spoils the smoothness of the front end. I think if it was painted then it would look better. But that is deffinatly one mod I wont do to my car. I am not sure whether it would look good on the mk1 but I believe the mk1 has a more suited front end for it.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I was thinking the same and was worried it would look rubbish once fitted. But im really happy with it just makes the front look a bit more aggressive and lower. I always felt there was something unfinished about the front! :confused:

But ill be honest....you can hardly notice its there most of the time!!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Was a pain in the arse hands are still bleeding now!! Main problem was I didnt have a ramp so had little room to work in! The splitter come with recesses in the plastic for the rivots under the bumper but these didnt line up so I had to cut them. Then lining it up was a pain, once I had it in place it was easy to drill and screw on! I was very pleased with my work as it fits perfectly :D

Clio 1.6 16V

Thanks Geordiepaul. I will probably be ordering one next month, Cheers Neil

BTW, by the time I get a splitter and drive down from Jockland, your hands should have healed up ...... just in time for you to fit mines!!:D

320d M Sport

i keep lookin at Pauls pic and thinkin £130???!,,,,,,, hmm still unsure.. how about someone change their cup to FLame red then ill see what i looks like?!