ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup On Rollers

Golf R/Leon FR
here's the results graph, have to say i bet your pleased blunty :)

before

Afterre-map.jpg

after

Beforere-map.jpg

Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
The Re-map was done by PMurrary back to back from standard and also using a diffrent RR to the one he normaly uses :D

Cheers paul

Mods on car are as follows: VIPER,HILLPOWER BEND, BLUEFLAME EXHAUST & JANSPEED CAT

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
lagerlout1 said:
14bhp from a remap? More importantly 200bhp from filter zorst and remap? hmmmmm

I'd say the 200hp is a tad too high but we got exactly the same gains on a Dyno Dynamics dyno with another car. Well 15hp & 15lbft so close enough. The thing to remember is the test was to see the gains NOT the actual HP. I'd love to run this on the DD dyno too to see the actual HP but we have acheived what we set out to do so all are happy. I hope:D

So yes 14HP from a remap.

Paul

Elise/VX220/R26
cant really argue with back to back results. Len Beach has the same map on so aski him if its any good if you want independant confirmation.

PS Blunty did you fill up this morning at the garage on the a61 near alwoodley??

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Also the car was run 4 times (at least) for both std and tuned. The results were within 2hp each and every time.

Paul

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
lagerlout1 said:
Is it based on the GrpN map?

No, this is a totally seperate remap, obviously the groupN is done in a similar way but i don't raise the ltr. Plus not sure what is modded in the GroupN

Paul

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
crakin increase... dont understand why people allways disagree with results :S

maybe im not mechanically minded enough! :D

193 mk2
m8 you now need a stage 1 inlet! best mod for your money, gains upto 10bhp from this alone!!! Angelworks or Hillpower.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Notorious said:
I smell something....I thought the injectors could'nt cope with 200bhp?

If you want to look at the actual figure then so be it. As i said in an earlier post IGNORE THE 200HP (Well Lanes Rolling Road is renowned for over reading) Plus i'm not advertising or nor is anyone saying "clio 182 remap to 200hp". The test was done to find out the gains and not the figure. This is the second time i have now attempted to prove my 182 Map with back to back figures yet still people like you jump all over the results. If you don't want a remap don't buy it!

I'm sure BLUNTY will be happy to run his car again at FCS so let's wait and see.

Paul

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
Like paul said its not about the BHP result it was about the diffrence between standard and then remapped car

I would like to say its not BHP that counts its the Torque and that what i wanted out of this :D :D :D

Focus ST
pmurray said:
No, this is a totally seperate remap, obviously the groupN is done in a similar way but i don't raise the ltr. Plus not sure what is modded in the GroupN

Paul

Pats on your back and all round :D .

Quick question, Compared to the std ecu set up, after remap does the car lose any features/functions?

I'd heard that with some you can lose the immobilizer/alarm and cruise control.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Gweebs said:
Pats on your back and all round :D .

Quick question, Compared to the std ecu set up, after remap does the car lose any features/functions?

I'd heard that with some you can lose the immobilizer/alarm and cruise control.

Thanks mate;)

As for functionality it all stays exactly the same as all we need to do is modify your existing software. This way nothing is lost.

Paul

Shhh
How does the re-map affect warranty side of things.

Obviously we are tied into Renaults 3yr warranty on all things, is there any obvious signs that the car has had a re-map.

If we change the exhaust etc, thats visual and they wont cover that, but altering the software on the ECU may cause a problem.

If for any reason the car went to renault with a ECU fault, and they reset the software to standard spec, would you offer a software reload at a reduced price? Or is it another £275.?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
AliasOmega said:
How does the re-map affect warranty side of things.

Obviously we are tied into Renaults 3yr warranty on all things, is there any obvious signs that the car has had a re-map.

If we change the exhaust etc, thats visual and they wont cover that, but altering the software on the ECU may cause a problem.

If for any reason the car went to renault with a ECU fault, and they reset the software to standard spec, would you offer a software reload at a reduced price? Or is it another £275.?

In theory renault are unable to tell about the map only the time the car was programmed. If the ecu was flashed by them obviously it would need another re-flash which we will do at a small cost. If however you come to me before taking the car to renault i will return the car to original then re-load the map when required FOC.

Cheers

Paul