ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup owners roll call

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yesssir. Im in safe.
Decided to get to work early to avoid the worst of the traffic....less to hit that way.

C

clio172cup20

Wheel spinning in 5th Gear is never a good thing, so i turned around at the top of my road and put her back to sleep.....

GT, Valver, BMW
i begged the GF to take the bus this morning because she uses the cup to go to work and it worked ;) kept telling her how bad the cups are in the wet.

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
As long as you take it easy and don't drive like a PR**K there shoul be no problem.

KISS OF DEATH!!!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
had a close call involving the back of a bus, some ice, and a downhill, but i avoided any coming together.

The cup lives on!!

Focus ST170
Hey guys, Had to be in work at 6 this morning so went for a detour to tesco's sunbury car park for some fun... 20mins later arrived at work safe an' sound feeling slightly dizzy..

All good, safe driving everyone.. JJS

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
did the same, im used to drifting 200sx's and such, but drifting a FF car was a whole new ball game, about 20 min later i had it sorted lol. hangin the arse out in a FF is loadsa fun

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Mines all good, nice and safe having a touch up and blow dry!!

M135i
mines still lives to see another day.

Adey, i promise ill get those RR graphs to you soon, been sooo busy atm.

Golf 7R
Briefly took her out, but decided against it once her back end got a tad lively, so the girlfriends is my temporary joyride.