ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Pack Question?

I've had my 182 for around 6 1/2 month now and wish that i got the Anthracite wheels when i had the chance....am i correct in thinking you do get those wheels in the Cup Pack? and....can i go back to the garage and get the Cup Pack now?? also if i can....does anyone know the prices??

Cheers

Vee dub
You could get the Cup pack anthracite wheels and the spolier pack.. but the Cup suspension would need to be fitted for actual "Cup pack" to be complete

Which I forgot to add, can't really be done now

Tom

Last edited:
Fit some Eibach Pro Springs, then get your silver wheels refurbed by Fred for less than £200.

So there we have it, DIY Cup Pack for £300 :D

BRUCE182 said:
You can't have the cup pack fitted later,you can buy the wheels though at about £100 a piece.

*stamps feet* lol.

ah why not??

so that means its gonna cost £400, which aint that bad i suppose but would it not be cheaper just gettin them refurbed??

fUbAr said:
Fit some Eibach Pro Springs, then get your silver wheels refurbed by Fred for less than £200.

So there we have it, DIY Cup Pack for £300 :D

wheres Fred??? I'm in Sunderland!

whats a good manufacturer for coilovers too??

thank you please?!!

Lionel Richie
Fred's in Birmingham and charges £50 per wheel for the cup colour (16inch)

Gaz are decent for coilovers