ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup plates

rb182 cup
hiya,ive got a clio sport 172 cup. just purchased a private "cup" plate. just wondering,how many more are out there/on here with "cup" reg plates

I have W5 CUP and as above, was already on the car when I got it. Out of interest, how much did you pay? I had mine valued on one of those sites at 500 but doubt very much I could ever get that much.

J9 cup on mine thort about selling ut n gettin original plates bk on but doubt il get much for it so looks like its staying

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I have one, got offered £400 quid for it by one of the on-line sites. Don't wanna sell it any more tho .

rb182 cup
theres a few more kickin about on the dvla website. im gonna have trouble sellin mine if i decide to in a few years cos the 1st bit spells my name

rb182 cup
hiya daz....yeh mite spot you about sometime. going to a couple of meets this year when the weather is better & when there is 1 local-ish