ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup prices

I know its been posted before but how much can you get a new Clio Cup for from a dealer. I tried the Reading dealer earlier and they could do one for £12.1k without climate control or £12.7k with the climate control. Is this about as cheap as it gets?

I heard cups can be got for 11k on import so possibly 11.5~12 for a UK dealer.

No idea about the cost of climate though.

I wouldnt woory to much as everyoen is going to know someone who got a car cheaper I know people paid less for Cups and 172 than i did a Dci but thats life. Still annoys you but lifes to short to hold a grudge, if you love the car so what.

EDD

VaVa

12k sounds fair from a dealer.... new-car-discount.com sell brand new UK Cups for 11,400. Thats about the cheapest Ive seen for a UK car. Im sure there are people on here who can better that, but, as edde correctly states, there will always be someone who bought thier car for less!!!

The bottom line is its you thats buying the car and if your happy with what your getting for your money then go for it.!!

cheers

lager

youll need an alarm on an import which will bumo the price up.

different parts of the country will charge different prices.

Another thing does anyone know if you can have the xenon headlights from the 172 as an option on a Cup.

I know Renault doesnt list any options for the Cup but as i work a permanent shift i drive and go home in the dark 80% of the time, would be nice to burn the rabbits retinas out with my lights...... :D

Or are they not that good.....??

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by CupMatt on 31 August 2003

Another thing does anyone know if you can have the xenon headlights from the 172 as an option on a Cup.

I know Renault doesnt list any options for the Cup but as i work a permanent shift i drive and go home in the dark 80% of the time, would be nice to burn the rabbits retinas out with my lights...... :D

Or are they not that good.....??
The HID lights on the 172 are that good - but then the standard lights on the Cup arent that bad! Theyre not available as an option on the Cup anyway, but I wouldnt worry about it too much.