ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup racer adopting 200 shape

Just a front bumper change for the UK Cup Racers in time for the World Series meeting in a couple of weeks. Will look like this:

3451764131_f25c24b67c_b.jpg

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Looks good, but I really think the new front loses some of the Clios character. I think it looked much better before!

I think the green and black colour scheme helps it.

Seen the Clio 200's being made along with the racers last week in Dieppe. And I having a good look around the 200's, I still can't help but think the 197 looks better!?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
^That's what the 200's mirrors are like.

I was hoping the cup racer versions would change my mind about the front, but it still looks like Kermit.

M

mini-valver

I've just fitted the upgrades to ours and in the flesh they look MINT. I've left the bumper and lights off and running the old front end for Snett test on wednesday but the diffuser really does look good. Wasn't sure on the tailpipes from pictures but they're really nice.

The new wishbones are a good upgrade but have THE shittest ali castings for bearings. Pressed one straight through, lol. I'll find my phone lead and upload a few pics I took today....

M

mini-valver

Yeah, you HAVE to have the upgrades fitted before the world series.

£1000 on upgrades isn't a massive amount of money when you're paying £160 a corner for tyres, £4 odd a litre for fuel and your entry fee.