ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Service

Do I need to to book car in for the first 1000 mile check as I have done for my previous motors or is first service just the 12k mentioned in the manual, doesnt mention anything about the 1k check?

Also anyone else noticed condensation in the front headlights on the Cup? This cant be normal surely or is it something that I will need to put up with?

Cheers, Chris

Ph1

According to the manual, Reno reckon the headlamp thing is normal and will go when the headlights are on.......looks poo though dosent it!:)

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

first service/check is the 12000 service.they dont do the 1000 mile safety check anymore.renault consider condensation in lamps to be normal and not claimable under warranty.there has to be a visual amount of water gathering in the headlight before they will accept a claim.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Yeah I get the condensation in my Headlamps, and we were talking about it at Bluewater on Sunday.

Seems a common thing.