ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup side strips

Clio 172 Mk2
Aup all! Has anyone on here had the side strips on their 172 cup painted in mondial blue and laquered properly?? If so do you have any pics i could take a look at??

Clio 172 Mk2
no they're not mate, they have a matt unlaquered finish to them, looks pretty crap in the sunlight

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
one side of mine has been done when i had the side repaired, looks much better, if no one posts i will when i wash the car, if u remind me

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
hey there, if u still want a pic of the painted strip, pm me ur email adn i'll email some, can't be bothrered to upload it and stuff

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
When I bought my Cup (used), one was laquered and the other was not. I'm not sure which I prefer to be honest. Luckily, my dad owns a cair paintspraying garage, so when I have time, I'll re-spray and laquer the other, along with the engine cover I aquired from my mates written off 172!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
^^^^ that is like mine, but mine is due to the fact the side was rebuilt (after someone drove head on into the side of me) the painted one is much nicer and easier to clean. but it adds more weight to the cup LOL