ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Spolier Fitted :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Before :

Before.gif

After : :)

After01.gif

After02.gif

After03.gif

muz

big fat japanese bus
i like

where did you get it and how much?

did you get a blue one resprayed or somethign?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
cost me quite a bit to be honest, £122 for the spoiler, £90 to be sprayed (bloody good job though) and then another £30 odd quid for a replacement brake light as I stupidly broke the original one, and yes the spoiler was cup blue before.

lovin it, i got a brand new one, spoiler was £90 break light was £12 and £70 for spraying mint job as well. and all from reno

A silver Honda
^^I agree with bumboy, it would look better with clears but still nicer than before.

Looks lovely and clean, unlike mine:eek:

R20GRC said:
cost me quite a bit to be honest, £122 for the spoiler, £90 to be sprayed (bloody good job though) and then another £30 odd quid for a replacement brake light as I stupidly broke the original one, and yes the spoiler was cup blue before.

I got mine on my old 1.2 done for £140 in total :)

Nice job, it's a huge difference.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
as far as I am aware you can't get a clear light for it, but IMHO it goes well with the std rear clusters.