ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup swap for New CTR

LY R27

Hi,

Been to the local honda garage and they will offer me £9600 for the cup (02, 52 plate, 17K on the clock). I test drove the ctr yesterday and I was very inpressed.

Any thoughts welcome?

Astra 1.9cdti XP

If they give you a good price on the CTR then do it! Did you drive the 04 or 03 CTR??

Thats a good price for your car!

LY R27

geordie,

I am going in to day to discuss the price of the CTR, the price you paid is that acheivable for me, if not better it, what do you think?

I drove the 03, but sat in some guys 04 silver CTR, very nice mate, I know why you swapped.

Paul email me to discuss, Ive lost you email address, my server at work crashed and I lost all emails!

172, Tiguan

Nope tell them you want 10.5 for your car. If they dont match go to another dealer and say the first one offered you 10.5

Then go back and say youve been offered 10.5, and theyll match it.

You are just all copying me ;). I dare you to swap you CTR for a 307 after 8 months... go on I dare you.

Keith

I know I do, just cant afford it at the moment. I got 10600 for my exclusive when I traded mine in. This was hust before the release of the CUP and during the flood of imports.

Cuppy if you can get it for £14800 like paul then push for a little more to close the gap.

I think I will have a pop down to Springfield at lunch time just to see what they would offer on my pug..

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Cuppy 172 on 05 February 2004

Do you think the cup price is reasonable?
Yeah, thats a good price for a trade in, youd not get much more privately!

I think the price for your Cup is great. If you ring Renault and ask them how much theyll give you for it - I bet its about £8K. And I think privately youre looking at more the 9K mark. IMO

Be careful on the price of the CTR though, as thats where theyll try and have you. If you can get a good price on that as well, then its worth doing.