ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup tyres

Titanium ph1 turbo

only done 8000 miles and had a puncture this week on front left tyre near the outside wall.

New contintental - £76 !

i hope i dont get another puncture too soon !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Personally I wouldnt bother with the Contis, there are a lot better tyres out there for that money.

MEGANE

Sorry!! but ive got to disagree cup contis are exellent my goodyear f1s dont come close in the dry.

Quote: Originally posted by pep87 on 01 February 2004

Sorry!! but ive got to disagree cup contis are exellent my goodyear f1s dont come close in the dry.
Really!

Strange as Im sure every person on here whos tried both the contis and f1s prefer the f1s (by quite some way.....)

Ph1

Yup F1s every time.

chris79

Any tyre thats been punctured on the tyre wall now has to be binned by law.

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

Quote: Originally posted by chris79 on 31 January 2004

only done 8000 miles and had a puncture this week on front left tyre near the outside wall.

New contintental - £76 !

i hope i dont get another puncture too soon !
£76 quid?

I think im getting screwed.......

£110 balanced and fitted, and that was by the cheapest place around me

Bought two michelin pilots for mine, sticks to the road like sh*t to a blanket, much better than the contisports. But theres a terrible drumming noise when on a smooth surface! I thought the wheel bearings had gone first of all..

Pirelli P Zero Neros are very good - ive now had a couple of sets of those on the front. Contis are now in very short supply, so most places you cant get them.

I found the Contis to be good - better than Uniroyal rainsports by a mile (in the dry) The tread on mine started tearing away in blocks - couldnt stand the abuse!!!!