ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup vids

Nippy white cup

Some great vids on there...Nice one Dave! :D

BTW What the f**k is in that Bmw compact!? (think its on the Sti vs Stradale vid) Stupid spoiler on the back but it very quick around there....

Chris

Chris .........

Im not sure what it is but its very very fast. I was driving the scoob when it came past. It overtook me a couple of times that day and its just as quick on the straights as it is on the bends.

To give an idea of the sort of sleepers you get over there, there is a local with an old battered E30 BMW ...318 lookalike. Diefferent coloured doors etc. But under the bonnet is a 400 BHP BMW M1 engine. You take the pxss out of someones car over there at your peril.

Gary

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by gutmann pug on 31 January 2005

Chris .........

Im not sure what it is but its very very fast. I was driving the scoob when it came past. It overtook me a couple of times that day and its just as quick on the straights as it is on the bends.

To give an idea of the sort of sleepers you get over there, there is a local with an old battered E30 BMW ...318 lookalike. Diefferent coloured doors etc. But under the bonnet is a 400 BHP BMW M1 engine. You take the pxss out of someones car over there at your peril.

Gary
Nice! I was waiting for the straights for you to real him but as you say it seems awesome there too! If Matt can get the handling spot on in the orange beast then itll be right at home there it seems!

Chris

Nippy white cup

True m8....itll be his first visit so it might be a case of taking it easy for a fair bit ..but on the straights 300bhp per tonne+ should be quite a surprise looking at the car...

Chris

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 31 January 2005

True m8....itll be his first visit so it might be a case of taking it easy for a fair bit ..but on the straights 300bhp per tonne+ should be quite a surprise looking at the car...

Chris

There is only one big straight where you can use the power if you dont know the circuit ....... and thats used to cool the engine down :D :D

i think we killed the site! i got halfway through a download it failed and now it wont load the homepage.

sorry to whoever runs it:oops:

I woudnt worry too much Iceblue ...... we have had a few issues with the site and the providers at the moment. We will be moving providers in the next few days if things dont improve for you guys.

At the moment the best thing to do is right click file save as and if it falls over then close the box in the top right, then right click file save as again and it will start from the same point.

Once again sorry for the problems

Gary

I have a funny feeling they are opening the FULL track incuding the GP circuit for the Easter weekend........Means your BTG times go out the window BUT you get to drive the full track.

Gary

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Full track... OMG. that would be something special. Just 9 days to go and im all ready to go.