ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CupCake Ring Trip 2 Pics

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Great pics Si....:D:cool:......makes me want to go back though :(

Excellent ones of Steve and Nicky......must sort mine out this weekend :D

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

good pics. What camera is it? I think some pics look better with some more of the track in - zoomed out a little bit.

Weeman sucks ****

Great pics Si, that M5 looks soooo good. I see aswell our old friend in the Exige was there again, was he still wiping the floor with everyone?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

He was Chris, I didnt see him on track last time, but was pleased to see him at the Karusell in the afternoon.

Went over and had a brief chat. Was tops. I was greeted by so many people with the "Ooooh your back" smiles and grins! Its just like a big happy family.

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 30 June 2005

Great pics Si :D

How do you get to the inside of the Karusell?
You walk from brunsshen or park at hote achte and walk through the jungle. Takes about 30-40 minutes.....and its a tough journey.

Ziel Nurburgring

Great pics Si. I also know how to get to the mini Karousell now, need to get the 2 wheeled hero on Vid. lol

Will go mine soon

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Great pics Si. :D

Fotki is being a pain so mine are still having problems, will try and sort them out later when I get back.

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 30 June 2005

Thanks everyone. :) Em your pics say they are offline. :(
i know....i dont know whats going on, ive mailed them so hopefully will here back shortly. i even got up early to finish uploading them lol but it wont upload to the albums either!! glitch their end me thinks.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

I managed to see them earlier Em.....they look great ....except one very dodgey one of me !! (hoping youll delete it !!) :oops: