ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cuppy's New Bonnet

Nippy white cup
Just got this on this weekend (cheers Jon!) Really please with how it looks and Abi clearly thinks it comfy! lol

DSC00585.jpg

RIMG0154Clean.jpg

RIMG0155e.jpg

Cheers

Chris

Golf TDI
i dont know if id be letting anyone sit on my brand new bonnet ;) as for the car looks ace .

is dirty.
Cheers guys

It's a 172 Cup..used to be Mondial Blue (given away when you open the doors lol

Chris

I thought it was seens as it had no xenons, the cup spoiler and splitter and the turinis. So would have made sense for it to have originally been a 172 Cup with a respray. Done a good job on it! How much was the full respray?

Nippy white cup
I got it done my a m8...fixed and spray for £500. It isn't a great job (overspray on the archliners and some orange peel in places) but it is just what I wanted. It is mainly used as a track car so I wasn't too bothered about the finish..but it is a lot better than I expected tbf.

Was like this

RIMG0932-1.jpg

Then this

RIMG0956light.jpg

RIMG0959light.jpg

RIMG0960.jpg

And now obviously this

RIMG0154Clean.jpg

Chris

Suzuki Ignis Sport
That is very nice!!!!

People who say that a 'bright' color doesn't pull a CF bonnet off well.. PAHHHHHHHH!!!

Turbos.
Much preferred it all white, looked ace. I think a few years back i'd be loving the exposed CF but its just overplayed now. IMO, much cooler to have painted CF. Subtle is best!

Nippy white cup
lol Yeah I toyed with it but I got it for looks rather than the seemingly minimal weight saving tbh

Chris

Nippy white cup
Theres a wayne on the bunnit lol!

Looking good! Id have done the wheels white in all honesty, very JDM ;)

Yeah...its just the cleaning aspect that put me off with me running PF pads...the black ones are fecked from the sparks flying all over the place lol.

I might be going for these in 15s for the track ...would have to be regularly cleaned tho lol

prorace12s-white-blueLarge.jpg

Chris