ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Bullets ...gone wrong?

MG ZR+ 105
So I basically got these bullets free ages ago and I thought while I paint the 16V logo on my other ones I'll shove these on for a bit.

Bought some Ford Electric Orange paint from halfords. I applied 4 coats like it said.

Everyone says they look more gold than orange.

2010_0228Bullets0001.jpg

2010_0228Bullets0002.jpg

2010_0228Bullets0003.jpg

2010_0228Bullets0004.jpg

2010_0228Bullets0005.jpg

2010_0228Bullets0006.jpg

Flash on:
2010_0228Bullets0007.jpg

2010_0228Bullets0008.jpg

Gold or Orange??

also a pic of car so far :rasp: notice the stickers in the back windows ;)

2010_0228carr0002.jpg

Honda & VW
Well i really don't think you needed to post photos up of your GOLD bullets to asertain whether they are GOLD or orange - unless of course you're slightly colour blind?

Also, how can anyone possibly make out your rear side window stickers?

oh and just incase you missed it......

THEY ARE GOLD!!!!

MG ZR+ 105
yer used light primer

the paint looks gold on bare newspaper too :(

it kinda looks orange in the light

and you obv cant tell but I thought someone might guess they're the orange Cliosport.net stickers

yer I will you should come to Bicester :cool: we got some pics in Heyford the other day, hopefully gettin some more real soon :)

Try and avoid it like the plague TBH :dead:

We went tonight actually, did ask J where you where. Love the car btw and look forward to seeing it in the metal!

MG ZR+ 105
Try and avoid it like the plague TBH :dead:

We went tonight actually, did ask J where you where. Love the car btw and look forward to seeing it in the metal!

Damn, he has my number no excuse :(

drop me a pm when your done with them, might have them off you matey.

il take those 1.2 bullets when ur done ;)

didn't think anyone would want them which is why I painted them hmm might just sell them then :cool:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL AT THE FACT THEY ARE MEANT TO BE GOLD!

Take 'em back. I'm working tomorrow night <3 x

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL at the "Who do you think you are" in here.

BTW Pinky, you should go for Volkswagen Brilliant Orange. That's what you need.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Have to say that's some good spraying right here. you learnt your lesson using your first clio (Ironically this colour) as a practice car.

MG ZR+ 105
Have to say that's some good spraying right here. you learnt your lesson using your first clio (Ironically this colour) as a practice car.
haha yer

as soon as it came out gold I was like DOH instead of getting it custom made and posted to me I cudda just bought Ford orange :rasp:

I also sprayed the Clio badge black looks de-badged from a small distance:

2010_0228carr0007.jpg