ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Carbon fibre at its best......

hi naples, without seeing the grill its hard to say, but i imagine it'd be complicated if its a grill typ arrangement.. mirror covers should be ok though, as should the spoiler depending on if theres any tight curves.. if by the rub strips you mean the strips on the side of the car i've just bought some standard ones so will be doing them soon so you can see.. also someone on here is getting his bullets done which should be done soon...

i dont use prepreg R1XPH, I dont have an autoclave and do this as more of a hoby then a business, hence the reason I can take my time and keep the prices keen.. I cover bits in 2x2 carbon fabrc, resins then fnish with laquers.. purely cosmetic really, no weight saving, just to look good... thats the sole reason for my stuff..

hope this helps

Tony

E30 318iS x2
i dont use prepreg R1XPH, I dont have an autoclave and do this as more of a hoby then a business, hence the reason I can take my time and keep the prices keen.. I cover bits in 2x2 carbon fabrc, resins then fnish with laquers.. purely cosmetic really, no weight saving, just to look good... thats the sole reason for my stuff..

hope this helps

Tony

Oh right thats interesting :)

Might see if I can get some prepreg off cuts from work and chuck it in the oven when is on :rasp: