ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom clio zorsts Powerflow etc

Elise/VX220/R26

Just wondered if anyone has had one done and how much it was? I know someones had a cup with two pipes cut into the bumper. Thats the sort of thing Im wanting. Cant seem to find a website for powerflow either!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 12 November 2003

Just wondered if anyone has had one done and how much it was? I know someones had a cup with two pipes cut into the bumper. Thats the sort of thing Im wanting. Cant seem to find a website for powerflow either!
Wait and speak to chris n nic at the rolling road day mate, he has one on his Cup, so you can see what it looks & sounds like, and more importantly see what power hes got now!

The place to go is Top Gear in Burnley as they are one of the few good Powerflow places, so check out http://www.topgear2.comwww.topgear2.com

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 12 November 2003

Hey I might be going to the rolling road day, but no-one said Id have to talk to Jon!!
LOL

dont use powerflow thier workmanship and quality of materials is poor. numourus powerflow systems ive seen have rusted..... stainless steel doesnt rust :)

go with longlife they are the dogs danglies, i got my full stainless system with twin cans and 2 4inch slash cuts for £260 quid, my m8s works there tho so dunno what price u would be looking at