ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom exhausts in the NW

I need to get a 2.5" turbo back system for my caddy... can any one suggest anywhere in the northwest that could tackle this job for a fair price?

Cheers
Winston

Nippy white cup
I would give Topgear in Padiham a go m8....they have always sorted me out and they can pretty much make anything you want tbh

Chris

District Garage up in Bolton do Powerflow stuff. Not sure what there welder is like though.

sh1te

you need to go to danmar in wigan, few boys have gone from here and its where i had my work done, ask for kenny n say i sent you.

otherwise the place in macc that does the yozza stuff is meant to be great, but doubt as cheap

None
I had mine built by zorstec in shipley west yorkshire, mark does a fantastic job and i would recommend him to anyone wanting something hand built and unique.

Clio 182
JP Exhausts are good for custom stuff. Had my cat back system made there for ma fiesta zetec s and cant fault it :)

Are many people on here from round maccelsfield cos im from wilmslow if anybody knows it. lol.

Da

Less
Yozz gets his systems made at JP Paul, should be loads on here fitted to 172's.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Yozz gets his systems made at JP Paul, should be loads on here fitted to 172's.

Hadn't relaised that-cheers fella ;)

Just had a quick look on their site and their stuff looks real good. I assume they'll have done the initial dyno testing for the eventual Yozzasport design? Be interested to have a chat to hear their views on pipe diameter and what they could knock up.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
My powerflow on the willy was always well made - as you know ;)

Forgot about this thread.... +1 for topgear in Padiham... top lads, but wasn't sure if they would take this on

Change of plan now ive bought pipe and a flange... now time to learn how to weld LOL