ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Exhausts

Hi, quick question for ye in the know.

Is there anywhere in the UK you can get exhausts made to individual specifications / preferences.?

thanks,

N.

loads, powerflow (poor in my opinion and not good VFM), H&S and longlife systems to name a few, then you can go to many a place, call up some race car prep companies.

apart fromt eh fact hat their systems aint very good......top dollar for poor quality!

i only go to them to fit my race systems as they have all the right flanging and bending machines.

The Powerflow pipes are custom built for every car, they dont just make them up in a factory and ship them out, they are measured and built on-site to exactly fit your car.

I had one made for my last 5 turbo, a side exit, and I must say I was very impressed with the build quality and fit and the cost. So unless they have gone up in price, they were almost £50 less than any other make, and the sound was lovely.

I suppose its all down to personal experience in the end.

Basically, you tell em what you want fitted and they make it for you. Simple.

well, i just dont think teh work is that good.

i mean, yeah, all custom fitted, but teh guys fitting have no clue about exhaust works or how anything will affect performance, just stick and weld to them.

K tec does an extrmely good side exit for teh R5 mandrel bent (which the powerflow items arent) and much better built for 100 quid......did the power flow item cost 50 quid!???