ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom made bullets!

Inferno 182 FF
Hi kinda new on here, just wondering if anyone knows or anyone on here or any companies that will do custom made door bullets?? seen a ouple of threads witht them in but not custom ones. i know its probably quite simply to do, looking for black ones with inferno orange matched "2.0 16V".
any help would be massively appreciated thanks.

Inferno 182 FF
Ive seen them but none for sale on your thread have black with the inferno orange writing.
Could you make up a set like that??

That'd be ok if you actually returned pm's...

If not i appologise, you have no idea how many PM's i was getting, thats part of the reason im not a trader on here at the moment, sometimes i have to let people chase me, phoning gets you to the front of the pile normally.

172 cup
If your looking to get them done I highly recommend shameless' work. He has sprayed a few things of mine and the quality is exceptional!