ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom made Induction kit - AKA My-special-induction-kit!-ITG-filter-weld-p**n-etc

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Re: Custom made Induction kit - AKA My-special-induction-kit!-ITG-filter-weld-p**n-et

I'm bidding :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Re: Custom made Induction kit - AKA My-special-induction-kit!-ITG-filter-weld-p**n-et

Am I correct in thinking this will plug straight into my 172?
Just remove stock air filter first?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup

Yeh, you just have to remove the standard airbox and this attaches stright to the throttle body. The same as the Ktec version but this one looks nicer in my opinion :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP

How much louder does it make the engine ? :O

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup

There's more induction noise than before, I've got a Yozzasport race exhaust on the car so I couldn't honestly say how much more noise it would make on a standard car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 225 cup

How much louder does it make the engine ? :O

Makes the engine noise sounds completely nuts around 3k till drop off.

Really Is a good induction kit.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP

Guna stop bidding now.. 3 days to go yet each time within a couple hours im outbid... very odd for ebay for that to happen.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf

Very odd to keep getting outbid on an auction site? I wonder if the other bidder thinks its odd when you keep outbidding him.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP

Very odd to keep getting outbid on an auction site? I wonder if the other bidder thinks its odd when you keep outbidding him.
You read that wrong.
It's abnormal in the years of using eBay to be outbid within hours each time when such a long time is left on the.auction.

Ah well

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf

Just set your max bid and snipe it ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP

Allready close to it lol.
It looks so nice though!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CLIO 182

photo 2 (2).JPGphoto 3 (3).JPGphoto 4 (1).JPG
Induction kit in its new home.. Lovely piece of work.. It sounds awsome soo happy with it many thanks..

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP

So it was you who was bidding? I cancelled my bids in the end.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CLIO 182

So it was you who was bidding? I cancelled my bids in the end.

Yes it must have been me as i was very interested in it.. And i suppose as you and others were bidding i was getting alerts on my mobile and rebidding.. So in the end the bids were real and not fake hehe

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP

Yes it must have been me as i was very interested in it.. And i suppose as you and others were bidding i was getting alerts on my mobile and rebidding.. So in the end the bids were real and not fake hehe
ha, good i cancelled then saved you a few quid :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CLIO 182

ha, good i cancelled then saved you a few quid :)

Not sure what you bid upto though. Not sure if you actually saved me any money.. I paid more than enough for it though.. But not bothered as i did really wanted it and glad i won/got it..

Im not sure you actually would have been glad you cancelled your bids had you seen the actual item fitted it and heard the awesome nosie it makes ;-)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP

I put 120 as top bid.

I got a ITG carbon one from here here.

But cancelled bid as I hadn't been paid at the time and wouldn't have been able to sort the funds

Male q video! Want to hear it shout ha

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CLIO 182

I put 120 as top bid.

I got a ITG carbon one from here here.

But cancelled bid as I hadn't been paid at the time and wouldn't have been able to sort the funds

Male q video! Want to hear it shout ha

OOh i should have maybe done a before and after vid like a drive by style one.. I will try and get a vid of what it sounds like now.. Its got a totally standard exhaust system still fitted at the minute.

So the noise will be mainly from the induction side of things hehe