ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Number Plate Surround Order

2005 1.4 16v Clio
Im not sure if this is the right place for this but oh well.
Basically I've been looking for a number plate surround for a while now and nothing has ever caught my eye, so instead I've decided to look in to getting some made, and I've now found someone able to make them, however the minimum he can create is 30 sets.

The design is a cross between a couple of existing number plate surrounds and consists of the old style Renault sport logo and the address for the old Alpine factory in Dieppe:
upload_2016-8-6_22-36-25.png

So basically I was wondering if anyone would be interested in also getting a set. A price has not yet been discussed but he usually sells them for £7 a set, and they will most likely be this style of number plate surround:
s-l1600.jpg

Nothing more has been discussed than if he would be able to do them, so if you are interested please say

If he can do the top one with the lettering in colour etc I'll have one. You might get a better response though if you became a member (just saying) :up:

2005 1.4 16v Clio
I believe he can do them in colour he basically said he can do whatever you like. Is this what you meant by in colour??
View attachment 161938
I'm happy to change the design, if that's what people would like.
Ideally I would become a member but with being a student at university and currently also unemployed I'm watching my pennies, just thought I'd try and treat myself a late birthday present with this. If somebody wants to take over, who is a member I'm more than happy to step aside, I understand what you mean since nobody will recognise my user name they may be wary

2005 1.4 16v Clio
If he can do the top one with the lettering in colour etc I'll have one. You might get a better response though if you became a member (just saying) :up:
I believe he can do them in colour he basically said he can do whatever you like. Is this what you meant by in colour??
upload_2016-8-8_23-48-10.png

Ideally I would become a member but with being a student at university and currently also unemployed I'm watching my pennies, just thought I'd try and treat myself a late birthday present with this. If somebody wants to take over, who is a member I'm more than happy to step aside, I understand what you mean since nobody will recognise my user name they may be wary

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Im well up for a set. Got my show plates the other day coincidentally
IMG-20160808-WA0044.jpeg

View attachment 161939
That looks great! I'd be up for a set of the coloured ones :cool:

2005 1.4 16v Clio
Right, I've had a reply from the manufacturer, apparently they can only make full size number plate surrounds, so sorry about that Lee.
Also they've confirmed the price, for the minimum order of 30 sets it will cost £180 (£90 of which needs to be paid up front), so that's £6 a set, also when the order is placed it will be around about a month before you receive them