ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Springs... and a Few Out & About Piccys..

what type of company was it :S:S

my mate works in a precision engineering place might see if he can get some mad up for my megane

what type of company was it :S:S

my mate works in a precision engineering place might see if he can get some mad up for my megane

a spring manufacturer and other metal bits, just general engineering i think....they make leaf springs for trucks too..... but they do big big springs for machinery like tractors and diggers, other factory machines too i think

il find the name the next time i go past

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks great, really like it! Your local too! Suprised i havent seen you around, noticed the pic in bluey car park (i work there) and i go uni in chislehurst (just next door basically) Will keep an eye out for you!

Clio 1.4 16v
Looks great, really like it! Your local too! Suprised i havent seen you around, noticed the pic in bluey car park (i work there) and i go uni in chislehurst (just next door basically) Will keep an eye out for you!

cool.. yeah.. i work in chislehurst... what uni do you go to?

lol at not seen me about.. im always there!! give us a toot if ya see me :cool:

too many amateur wannabe low riders about these days! youths, honestly!

lol :rasp:

Wheels make a nice change to the norm!

thanks.. i thought so too.. makes a change from the turini brigade :cool:

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Very nice, you got spacers on it or is it just the wide wheels?
Sits real nice with the arch.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Get more pics up then!

Custom springs FTW! ;) Got another set ready to go on the Vee!

Just a while since i posted pics up... so stole my mums camera and went on the rampage...

see for yourself.. :cool:

opinions welcome etc etc...

and there ya go dansta... i think it is lower than yours :rasp:

Matt :cool:

Looking cracking fella.. need some better pics though :D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
nope.. i got a set of p.i. -60 ml drop springs... and took an angle grinder to them at the front...

and then got a 2 n 3/4 coilover spring... and cut it in half... and cable tied it into the spring platform at the back...

so... yea..... custom.. :cool:

I assume you're taking the piss! If not you couldnt pay me enough to go out in that car, may as well save time and drive it into a wall now!