ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

D5000

BMW E92/Audi S3
Upgrading from the D40 this month and I'm looking at the D5000 as they're not that expensive and I've heard very positive reviews.

Can anyone show me examples of what the D5000 is capable of? Videos and images would be very helpful.
Also, any other alternatives I should go for for around the same price range?

Thanks..

"Navy" N17 TWO
As the above guys have said ^

I looked at the D5000 then the D90 came along so I went for it instead :)

Track 172cup
I've just got a D5000 a few weeks ago but not got many decent pics yet, still been getting used to it but I'm very pleased with it so far, just need to get another lens for it

DCi 100
Picked up a D5000 from having a D40 yesterday, haven't really played with it yet mind.

Played with the D90 in the shop and it seemed like the big brother of both cameras. Will see how I get on with it.

Well I personally didn't think there was much of a point going from a D40 to a D5000.

Better sensor as D40 still had CCD sensor (D5000 has the same one as the D90), much better and quicker AF system, much better low light performance, movie mode (if thats your thing), more focus points, atriculated screen, much higher ISO range. CMOS vs CCD sensor.

Thats all I can think of!