ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Da lessons

Clio
I am soon going to buying a das-6 pro along with a selection of hexlogic pads and menz compounds as recommended, is there anyone relatively local who would like to show me the ropes in exchange for a few beer tokens sometime in the new year? (I have zero experience with a Da)

Not a 320d
Youtube.

Read Dave KG's guide.

Serious its hard to f**k up with a da, work the polish in proper and youll be reet.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
All in the technique, and mine is cr@p with DA. I'm better with a rotary

as Toby says it is a lot harder to damage with DA, but likewise you could sit there getting no cut at all if you go the other way to striking through.

Watch the junkmans and DaveKG videos on youtube as a good start

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Practice practice practice and you'll get there, just watch the videos beforehand.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
It's quite straight forward mate. I always found a really good tip was to set the speed to 1(slowest) and work the polish around the arse u are doing then put it up to 4-5 to get a polish. You've went for the best products so you'll be fine

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's quite straight forward mate. I always found a really good tip was to set the speed to 1(slowest) and work the polish around the arse u are doing then put it up to 4-5 to get a polish. You've went for the best products so you'll be fine

Waxing an arse yes not polishing an arse haha