ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAB Radio Adaptor

i have an alpine head unit which is capable of DAB radio, if i by some box or adaptor or whatever? anyone here no the going rate of one of these things?

cheers

Matt

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

EXPANSIVE, very for the alpine 1, but then places seem to have diff prices, local audio shop wants 500 quid, and some other 1 wants 300 :S

Have the DAB box of tricks for my Kenwood.

You can get them for in the order of £330 pounds.

Very pleased with it, over the last 12 months more stations have come on line to give better coverage.

Was a bit sparce at one time.

TT 225

I have the Pioneer DAB unit, think it was quite expensive when it came out, dunno, I didnt pay a penny for it ;)

JVC £280 for the DAB Add on (which incidently got voted the best in car DAB tuner in total car audio) and £80 for a "window arial" for the DAB to run off

I have DAB radio for my computer.. dont see what all the fuss is about?

Heh. It would be better if you could get Kiss, Ministry of Sound etc.. but you still have to be in London for them.

good reception and all the new stations that appear will be dab, fact that you cant get kiss and mos is probably a good thing, less cheese