ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAB Radio installation.

Clio Rs 200T
Anyone installed a DAB radio to there car? whats the best type of aerial to get, windscreen, or roof?

Clio 182
autoleads film glass mounted, fit these all the time - best ones for dab atm, take off a-pillar and earth strap to frame, and stick to glass, then tap ignition feed for antenna from red or antenna wire @ back of radio (depending on what radio you buy)

Clio 182
Hard one to call as I dnt know u lol, basically a pillar pulls off then u gta stick antenna down, then run cables behind radio via rubber door strip n behind or under glove box, then wire strippers or scotch lock antenna power feed to ignition feed at back of radio (always red on radio side of bullet connectors on harness)... This is as straight forward as I can describe this, so if it seems complicated then dnt knw hw well ill get on. I would say its easy compared to a lot of other cars but I have been fitting on average around 10-20 radios/ handsfree kits a week for the last 2yrs- on top of my f/t job.

See if there's someone on the forum nearby to assist/ advise when fitting, I'd say a 15min job for someone experienced, or 30min job (roughly for someone following instructions)