ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

damaged paint on A/C unit ( pic included)

I used black touch up paint on mine as it drove me mad. Would rather have a slight colour miss match then white staring at me

Would be good to know if there is a better solution to this other then a new A/C control unit

BG 182
I used black touch up paint on mine as it drove me mad. Would rather have a slight colour miss match then white staring at me

Would be good to know if there is a better solution to this other then a new A/C control unit

Yeah not willing to change the unit for that.

I will just touch up like you done if nobody knows of a better solution.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I have this problem too, don't really want to change the unit. Mine that are damaged are the smaller round buttons, I've considered whether it's be possible to get some stickers made that match what the button should look like and then just place it over the top; I assumed this would be more likely to get a better colour match than touching it up with paint/marker.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Have any of you guys considered a smart repair? I'm sure someone will be good enough to do that

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Why not just live with it? It's hardly the end of the the world is it?!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to post a thread up about this a few weeks back but forgot. Mines done the exact same, although I have one in mint condition ready to fit ;)