ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damaged Willy 2!!

On my way back from college, hammering down the A14 on my way home i fly past a salvage transporter parked up in the layby and i was sure i saw 2 gold alloys so i come off at the next junction turn around and back down the other side of the d/c off at the next junction then back on it again heading home, i pull into the layby and there it was looking so sad! A willy 2 with bad front end damage!!

I batter on the drivers door as he is asleep in his cab, I took the salvage companies name and number and have just given them a call and its not even been entered onto there computers yet as it has only just been picked up and was on its way to the yard!!

She has put my name on its booking in card and she is gonna call me next week sometime! She said that its 99.9% gonna be a write off as they only take insurance writeoffs but it has still to be decided by the insurance company!

Oh well another bit of history going to the scrap yard in the sky!!