ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

damn. phone crashed, restored from iTunes and lost all holiday pics from last week

320d M Sport
Updated my misses' phone to 5.1.1 it crashed and went into recovery mode, the only way to get it to work again was to plug into iTunes and reinstall.

Which we did. Worked fine, then downloaded from iCloud... Also worked fine :) happy days.

Except our holiday pictures from last week Have gone, presumably as we never had wifi abroad. Gutted. I am right in thinking there's no way to get em back? That's her only iOS device

E46 320D Tourer!
Re: damn. phone crashed, restored from iTunes and lost all holiday pics from last wee

Pretty sure there gone dude. Would have re-synced from iCloud if they were backed up. Had this myself. Really annoying.

E46 320D Tourer!
Re: damn. phone crashed, restored from iTunes and lost all holiday pics from last wee

Did you not do a backup on the pc before updating?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

10 points for not backing up to a PC before updating... unfortunately you've got no hope of getting those back now.

320d M Sport
I know Rob.

I told her the night before to back up to iCloud too but she didn't hear me (clearly my fault) lol. Oh well. Think I best purchase an external drive too!