ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

damp and wet inside

Hi Does anyone know why my Clio sport 172 keeps getting condensation build up inside the windows and also the passenger back seat and floor is damp? I have no sunroof and cannot see any leaks or water buildup anywhere.

I had the same problem.

check: under passenger seat, rear wheel well - it dries out as you drive about with the heat from the exhaust...

rear window seal...

/y-z

172 M69 eater

i had exactly that problem in my mark 1 - mines was a rear window seal, check everything yozza says and whatever it is will need resealing.....

patty

hey I discovered this a couple of weeks ago, dryed it and have been watching it but ever since there has been nothing!!

Still keeping an eye on it tho!

Quote: Originally posted by aidy on 11 February 2004

cannot find any leaks. window seals seem ok. is it worth getting the renault dealer to have a look?
probably not, cost u a load of money for them to stand there doing some guess work.