ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan @ 519 automotive whereabouts??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
If he is still not answering you could ask to view the roller on ebay then turn up to collect your car.

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Yeah have a spare key etc, but that's hoping the car is outside. Good idea about the roller but if he's on here regularly then will probably know and not show! Never been (and never want to be again) in this situation before so no idea what the next steps would be.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Yeah have a spare key etc, but that's hoping the car is outside. Good idea about the roller but if he's on here regularly then will probably know and not show! Never been (and never want to be again) in this situation before so no idea what the next steps would be.

If you cant get hold of him via phone/email/facebook/pm etc.
Take the day off, go to his workshop.
Talk to him. Find out what the problem is.
Take the car away.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
get police involved mate if your worried very odd situation the fact no contact from him

I don't think he's out to steal cars to be honest lol. Although I would be worried too.

But he should have updated you. Nothing more frustrating than that, especially after such a long time and now a potential change in his circumstances.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
if a garage had my car that length of time with no contact etc id be right peed ,legally you can just go and get the car m8

Cup Turbo, Flamer
If you cant get hold of him via phone/email/facebook/pm etc.
Take the day off, go to his workshop.
Talk to him. Find out what the problem is.
Take the car away.

Yeah trying to arrange that now mate, so hard though when there is no phone contact and email replies take weeks. I'm also in the unfortunate position of having no leave left, and month ends being my peak times! Also not knowing if he is actually open or not doesn't help!

Police is a bit extreme, and would only go there as a very very very last option. The guy isn't out to steal anything I'm sure, but this has gone too far now

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Standby while I speak to someone who knows him. I'm locking this for the time being because there's a lot of unfounded speculation being posted and it's not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.