This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
^ Thats them, if you want them another colour though you have to take the colour filter out as well (As the standard bulbs are white but the filter makes them orange). There is a guide in the guide section
No worrys. Btw (I've done the same to mine, made it blue) I got some thin plastic card from Hobbycraft and just replaced the filter that was already in there as I wanted the light to be diffused a bit, something you might want to consider when you do it
hi quick question regards this thread, my clock and temp display have recently stopped working in normal mode but when lights switched to sidelights or dipped the time and temp display straight away. think this is a bulb problem??