ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dash display adapters

Morning all

I got a 99 clio rt with the display mounted on centre of the dash. I had a sony hu installed months ago at the sacrifice of losing use of this display due to me wanting to remain functionality of the renault coloum remote stalk. Is there any way i can get some sort of adapter to get this display working again....Cheers

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Mate i think i can get hols of these leads or if not i am about to open an account with autoleads so i will give u a pm if i can get them. If i dont PM u send me one and remind me mate.

Cheers tom-m

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

..the autoleads cable does only stalk (At least the one I had did), I think the cable you need is the connects2 cable (http://www.connects2.co.ukwww.connects2.co.uk) - the connects2 box does both stalk and display and should be a darn sight less hassle to install.

Adrian

yeah mate you need the connects 2 box, i got one from halfords last week for £60, you could probably get it cheaper somewhere else. Its much easier to fit than the auto lead as u have to take your dash board apart. The box and leads are a bi#ch to get behind the HU.

ja

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Tell me about it!!!

On my facelift model dynamique
to get the box, ton of wiring loom, and arial

was bloody horrible!!!

all i can say is ull have to push push push push......just dont go snap!!!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

ye maybe its the connects2 one he has then. is it a big silver box that is a right tw*t to get in the dash?