ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash lit up

RB 182
I had a fault with the exhaust gas monitor light and service coming on, so I dropped it off with Mark Fish and it was the lamba sensor before the CAT. Mark said he hadn't seen this before on a car that had only done just over 40k.

Picked the car up and then drove home without any problems at all, no more lights on the dash. Mark also cleared the read outs so nothing was wrong.

Came to use the car again today for the first time since picking the car up the other day and it has lots of dash lights lit up. I first noticed that the centre console was dim when I turned the key to turn on all the electrics, following that I started the engine and the following lights came on:

• ABS
  • Battery
  • ESP
  • Handbrake on/brake circuit fault
  • Airbag
  • Stop
  • Serv
Went for a small drive to see if it would clear but then realised that the indicators weren't working either and when the brakes were applied with a bit of a firm push the ABS light cleared and then heater started, but on releasing it the the ABS light came back on and the heater went off.

I have disconnected the battery for a while and then found that the indicators are now working but everything else is the same.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what it could be that I can try?