ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash removal to install tweeters

996 turbo, R1 & Clio 172
I'm sure i seen somewhere on here a users guide to removing the dash of a clio 172 but have searched and can't seem to find it

Has anyone got a link/ know where i can find a good guide for doing this?

cheers

Golf GT & A4 Avant
You can just about force the OE tweeters out without removing the dash top, I did it a month ago. Twist off the grilles and pop them out of there holders, then I used a couple of narrow screwdrivers to prise them into position and out through the top.

D

Dj Annihilation

You can just about force the OE tweeters out without removing the dash top, I did it a month ago. Twist off the grilles and pop them out of there holders, then I used a couple of narrow screwdrivers to prise them into position and out through the top.

is doing it this way more risky or anything?

Renault Clio
Hi,

I dont seem to be able to read your guide.

I'm trying to attach new HU + Stalk to remote display. I was told by the shop I need to remove my dash to do this and I'm assuming your guide is just what I'm after, but like I said, says I cant read it, no privelages or summat?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
There's about to be a serious amount of other guides just like Fubar's

The guides section is currently undergoing a massive, unpublicised makeover.